Sisters

Sisters

Daddy's Girls

Daddy's Girls

Big Brother

Big Brother

Walking on the beach

Walking on the beach

Gracie

Gracie

Cole in the sand

Cole in the sand


Ellis playing in the sand

Ellis playing  in the sand

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ellis Faith

It's a girl!!!! After 5 or 6 sonograms I couldn't holdout any longer. Ellis looks beautiful and healthy but Dr. Christie still wants to check on her every visit. It's been fun guessing. In the end we both felt girl and are sooooo excited to give Gracie and Cole a sister. This will be Gracie's new baby doll. She tells me all the time not to worry. She'll take care of Ellis. We are in week #31. Time flies!!! Now summer planning for two rambunctious kiddos begins. We must keep Gracie and Cole busy. Thanks to my dear friend Danna for suggesting the name Ellis. We love it!!!!

17 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I absolutely LOVE the name!!! Can't wait to meet her! You guys are very blessed.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That picture at the top of your blog is beautiful! You will have big helpers I am sure. That is a sweet name. We will be thinking about ya'll and praying for you!

Alicia said...

That's wonderful!! I know a Mary Ellis and LOVE that name! I can't wait to get Ellis and Caro together for a stroll!!

Jenny said...

Congrats on it being another girl!! Ellis Faith is a beautiful name!
Jenny Box

Danna Ramsey said...

Hooray! I knew it! Eliza and Caroline (Box) and Ellis can all be HU roomies someday!

Lydia said...

Argg! Yall are all ahead of me, I'm due June 11th with boy #2 :)I love the pic of the kids-they're beautiful. I wish yall were still in Texas! Don't you love Michelle and Jeven?

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I love the name, too! Congratulations, Gina!!

Noe Family said...

I didn't know that you guys didn't know what you were having. Hey, 31 weeks is way longer than I could've held out. Her name is so cute!! Good luck in your last 9 weeks!!

Amy said...

Ellis is adorable and I love what her name means!! What a testament:) Congrats on another little girl and we'll be praying for good health for you & baby!

The Blakes said...

How exciting!!!! That is just perfect!!!!!

Jenny said...

Tag! You're it!

Shara Smith said...

Hey Gina!
How exciting to have another girl! Congratulations. I love your new background and picture. I can make you a header to match if you want me to. You can just email me some pictures that you would like on it. I can then add or change them after Ellis gets here. Just let me know. My email is sharakae13@yahoo.com.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'm excited that you're having another girl. Gracie is going to love having a sister! I love her name too. Hope everything is going well with you!

Kathryn said...

What exciting news - congratulations! Beautiful name!

Kimberly said...

HI Gina,

I love the name Ellis! So precious - and we can't wait to see pictures of her when she makes her debut. Miss you guys!

Kimberly

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok want to know what her name means.... I absolutely love it! Can't believe you are getting so close! June babies are fun! Love you girl!

Zach and Alyson said...

hey Gina-

It's Alyson "Kilgore" Shirley. Just wanted to say congrats. Hope that all is well. ;-)