Sisters

Sisters

Daddy's Girls

Daddy's Girls

Big Brother

Big Brother

Walking on the beach

Walking on the beach

Gracie

Gracie

Cole in the sand

Cole in the sand


Ellis playing in the sand

Ellis playing  in the sand

Thursday, June 12, 2008

One More for Love, Gracie and Cole introduce the Beautiful Baby Ellis





Have you ever been so proud of something you want to show everyone, but you don't really want to share. That is the state I'm in, I'm selfish I guess, I don't mind showing you Ellis, but I want to hold her. The problem is Gracie feels that way too, and Gina. Cole he likes to say "Mommy, Daddy I use one finger to touch her", so 3 out of 4 of us fight over her. I have never written a blog before and this is the best way to start.
INTRODUCING THE BEAUTIFUL BABY ELLIS
Born 6/11 at 2:46pm, 19in, and 6 lbs 12 oz. She has the most beautiful long dark hair, and cuddly little face. Ellis and Gina did very well yesterday and are doing even better today. Our family motto lately has been "One More for LOVE", and that it is.
Luke

15 comments:

Amy said...

She is adorable!! And I can't get over how much hair she has! Congrats to all of you! And welcome to blogging, Luke!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie just like your other two!!

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok I am crying! You guys look amazing and over the top happy! I love the post and even more that I know Luke wrote it. One more for love! I love it! Gina you are beautiful and glowing... I love you so much! Congrats on #3!!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations you guys!! We are so happy for you. What a beautiful family!

Summer said...

Congrats! What a sweet baby family. I love the family picture!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations! Ellis is absolutely beautiful. A beautiful family!

Lisa said...

So as I wipe the tears from my eyes right now (not kidding - who knew it would affect me this way?), I can't help but be SOOOOO HAPPY for you guys! Selfishly I must admit that I am a little sad at the same time that I can't be there to welcome Ellis. She is beautiful! And, Gina - you look fabulous, too! I'll think I'll go check on plane tickets right now. :) I love you all!! ~ "Auntie Lis"

Segadi Family said...

Congratulations guys! She is so beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!! Luke- your first post was great- I'll be looking for more!! :)

{Carrie} said...

Congratulations to the newest Savage. I am so glad that she is healthy, I'm sure the kids are excited. Love you all and hope to see you soon.

Jenny said...

Lukie...what you have always dreamed of has come true...a sweet beautiful wife and lovely children. Gina...you look great! I can't believe you just had a baby. What a beautiful family. Can't wait for updates.

Danna Ramsey said...

Hooray! We are so excited! And, oh that HAIR ...

The Blakes said...

Congrats! She is beautiful, but I already knew she would be.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful...all of your babies are beautiful! And Gina, you look gorgeous, too, I certainly didn't look that good for MONTHS after H was born. Congratulations to you guys and your precious new addition. How very blessed you are!

Jamie Grizzle said...

Ellis is precious. Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you all!

Anonymous said...

How precious! Congratulations to all of you and love, love away!