Sisters

Sisters

Daddy's Girls

Daddy's Girls

Big Brother

Big Brother

Walking on the beach

Walking on the beach

Gracie

Gracie

Cole in the sand

Cole in the sand


Ellis playing in the sand

Ellis playing  in the sand

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband and our dads. We have been so blessed this week with the addition of Ellis to our family. She is loved and cuddled by all. You forget how every little sound and movement is just priceless. We all just sit around and watch her. Gracie and Cole laugh at her funny little facial expressions. Luke and I are just trying to soak up every minute of family time while they are all little and enjoying each other. We couldn't be prouder of our three little blessings. I can't help but think that is how God sees us. Watching us with pride. I couldn't of prayed for a better husband and friend. Luke has been everything to me and more since we met at good ole HU. Thanks for making all my dreams come true. We love our Daddy! Happy Father's Day!

0 comments: