Sisters

Sisters

Daddy's Girls

Daddy's Girls

Big Brother

Big Brother

Walking on the beach

Walking on the beach

Gracie

Gracie

Cole in the sand

Cole in the sand


Ellis playing in the sand

Ellis playing  in the sand

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged!!!

7 Random things about me...

1. I love music!
I could listen to music all day. Any kind of music we find the beat and our house is groovin. Gracie and Cole have each enjoyed listening to their CDs like Hannah Montana and the Curious George soundtract. Cole loves George!

2. Dark Chocolate
I can't get enough this pregnancy! It must be a girl.

3. Girls Night Out
It could be brunch, dinner, catch a movie, or spa day. I don't care but I need my girltime.

4. A child's laughter
When the kids get that deep belly laugh going and can't stop. Priceless

5. Projects
I seem to always have something going. I'm a scrapbooking momma. I look forward to our monthly crop times. I'm always up for a home improvement project. And I love taking pictures of the kids.

6. Outside playtime
I love our playdates at the park. The kids love to be outside. A little fresh air can change our mood really fast. We are also blessed to have a wonderful neighborhood full of kiddos.

7. Alone time with Luke
At the end of the day I just want some quiet time with Luke. To have adult conversation and catch up on our day.

6 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Yes, yes, yes! That could be me except for the scrapbooking thing. Oh, and the alone time with Luke. ;-)

Noe Family said...

Hey Gina! I found your blog link on Angie Orange's. I linked yours to mine and I look forward to keeping up with you guys! Andrea Noe

Anonymous said...

I love the Curious George soundtrack! And Girl's Night. I'm in dire need! I haven't had one since we moved to Jersey!:( Oh, and I just finished some of those Hersey's dark chocolate nuggets. YUM. I freeze them so it gives them some extra crunch!

Stephanie said...

Hi Gina,

Just found your blog. You look absolutely fantastic and your kids are so precious! I think I remember seeing your daughter at a Harding homecoming.

I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful time at Disney. We're taking Hayley for the 3rd time this summer. It's absolutely priceless seeing their expressions.

Great to see you blogging. Feel free to "visit" our lives!

Stephanie (Citty) Schwieter

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I have randomly been thinking about ya'll the past few months. I am so excited to catch up with blogging. I have not been consisten lately but am trying to remedy that. It is SO great to hear from you.

Jenn said...

Hey Moon Luke and Gina!! Ya'll's family is so beautiful! It's so good to read how great that ya'll are doing!
Much love,
Jennifer James Green