Sisters

Sisters

Daddy's Girls

Daddy's Girls

Big Brother

Big Brother

Walking on the beach

Walking on the beach

Gracie

Gracie

Cole in the sand

Cole in the sand


Ellis playing in the sand

Ellis playing  in the sand

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gracie's 5

Gracie turned 5 this past Monday. She's so excited to be a whole hand and to know Kindergarten is starting soon. Gracie is full of life! She loves to dance, sing, play dress up, all the cute girly things. While I love to just sit back and watch the show, she's growing up to fast. We pick out our own clothes and do our hair every morning. As her preschool years are rapidly coming to an end I find myself wanting to stop time. I love our playdates with friends, trips to the zoo, and days we stay in our pj's. SO, we celebrated her birthday this weekend with smiles. But I found it hard to hold back my tears. She had a fun filled weekend with her first father daughter date. Our church hosted a father daughter banquet Saturday night. She loved the chocolate fountain! That's my girl! Sunday was cake, ice cream, and presents. We leave this weekend for Disney World. I'm excited to share this trip with the kids while I have some energy and feel good. Before we know it the summer will be here and the craziness will start. But we are excited to add another Savage. Boy or girl we don't know. What I do know is Gracie will be a great Big Sister again!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited to be your very first comment!!I'm also excited you have a blog. Now we can really keep in touch. Happy Birthday to Gracie!! She's so grown-up now! It is sad to see your first baby grow up, but it's also so wonderful to experience all the things that life brings her way! Welcome aboard!

Love you!!

Segadi Family said...

Welcome to the world of blogging and Happy Brithday to Gracie! I look forward to keeping up with what's going on with you all! Have fun at Disney and tell Luke hello!

Jenny said...

Happy 5th b-day to Gracie. I am so excited that you are a blogger. Miss you guys so much. Tell Lukie Hi.

Melanie said...

So excited to see you join the blogging world!! I can't believe how much your kids have grown up since we saw you last...time flies!

Danna Ramsey said...

I see a little of Grammy Brown in Gracie! She's beautiful. I miss you guys. One of these days the Jonesboro crew is going to come visit y'all. Birmingham will never be the same! Hugs to you!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Whoo Hoo! Love the pics! I got teared up seeing Gracie! 5! Wow! Love & Hugs!!!!

Lisa said...

Woo-Hoo - I'm so excited that you have a blog, so we can all keep up with your BEAUTIFUL family!! Have a blast at Disney! So glad you are a whole hand now, Gracie! I love you guys!

Amy said...

Welcome to Blogland!

Happy Birthday Sweet Gracie! She is absolutely beautiful! I really can't believe she is 5 already. I remember when she was so little running around in her walker. Time flies:)

Have fun at Disney!

Tom and Nancy said...

I'll look forward checking on your blog!
Nancy Fowler

Becky said...

Glad you have a blog but we still want phone calls! Gracie is such a big girl and Cole is a sweet little brother. Have fun at Disneyworld, tell us all about it when you get back. Love to you always, Granna & PaPa