Sisters

Sisters

Daddy's Girls

Daddy's Girls

Big Brother

Big Brother

Walking on the beach

Walking on the beach

Gracie

Gracie

Cole in the sand

Cole in the sand


Ellis playing in the sand

Ellis playing  in the sand

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole

My baby boy turned 3 yesterday. He seems so big now with a little one in the house. Cole is a great big brother! He loves his sisters and enjoys playing with them. He loves trains, cars, airplanes, playing in the dirt, and hanging with his friends. I love his hugs. They melt my heart. At the end of the day there is nothing better then cuddling with the kids to read a good book. Happy Birthday Cole! We love you!!!!

div>

4 comments:

Lisa said...

YEA, COLE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was thinking about you guys yesterday. Gosh - he's looking so much more grown up - it just seems crazy. Glad he seemed to have a fun birthday!

Danna Ramsey said...

Happy birthday, Cole! Maybe one day I will get to meet you! :)

Kimberly said...

Oh Gina - I remember when he was born! I remember you sitting next to me at church fanning yourself because you were so hot! He is so big. We miss your precious family! Take care!

Kimberly

Bunch of Oranges said...

gosh I miss you girl... wish I could just come over already.... man! Happy Bday Cole! Happy Day to you Gina. I truly love you girl.... gosh... we need to plan a visit. I am just really missing you! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!